Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fuckin' Dunkin' Donuts Man

God damn they suck so fucking bad. I fucking hate them and want to destroy them Incredible Hulk style with my bare monstrous green hands those fuckshits. Every fucking time they screw up your order I don't know why i kept going back to them. I'm fucking done i cant stand it anymore i hope they all die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. I actually went to their websites "contact us" section and sent them this. This is only the second time in my life that i've been so annoyed with how terrible something is that i actually went to their website and made a complaint. Coincidentally it was also D&D so fuck those baby raping fuckshits. Below is what i sent them. On a side note, you know how you know that your blog sucks? It not even saved as a favorite on your wife's computer.

"This store is so terrible that not only will I never frequent another D&D again but also I feel i have to write this b/c you need to be aware of how awful it is. I order the same thing every time, Sausage & cheese on an everything bagel w/an iced french vanilla coffee w/ milk sugar and a turbo shot. 4 out of the last 5 times I went to this store there was a problem with it. 1st, I got egg and cheese no sausage (despite the fact that i was asked no less than 3 times what I ordered b/c he "forgot"), 2nd, what appeared to be strawberry cream cheese on a bagel, 3rd I sat in the drive thru waiting for 5 mins as i watched 3 employees flirting with eachother b4 one of them realized they forgot to give me my coffee. Today, no turbo shot even though i was charged for it. I don't know what type of standard you hold your employees too but its not very high b/c every time it's someone different screwing up so the fault lies not with them but whoever hires, trains, supervises them etc. In short, you suck."


That was sent to them today from a Jeffrey Lebowski who resides at 69 Effyurmudda Way.



Oh yea and PS, of course D&D does not actually rape babies...not to the best of my knowledge at least. Random pic:






No comments: