Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Text of the week 7/26-8/1

Sorry for the delay but I've been drunk a lot lately. And this caused me to have the mental capacity of a retarted elephant with virtually no functional brain activity yesterday. Last weeks winner is a good one. I'd like to see a few more entrants for this weeks competition. I'll be accepting entries until 4pm et Friday 8/8.

And without further ado the winner is........................................Kev Da Red! Who on 7/31 @ 7:38pm wrote:

"So i was at this fair yesterday and i saw this dude running to a portapotty with a little boy. and i say to my friend jeff, that kids gonna shit his pants. and my buddy jeff said "that or his dad really wants a blow job"

Don't we all kev, don't we all. Folks if you see Kev out buy him a beer, he's earned it.

Honorable Mention

Sent by "Bernard" (Fake name hes kinda gay about his name being attributed to things like this"

"Is it true that black men have purple dicks"

Imagine having both a purple dick and blue balls? Your unit would look like some type of half melted Italian Ice.

No comments: