Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm really bored these are taken from my memoirs 2nd edition

I have nothing to do at work and this is going into overkill because i just started this today and i know if i am lucky enough to have 1 other person join this thing i doubt theyll care enough nor have the time to read everything ive posted today but who gives a fuck im not doing this for them im doing it for me. So pretty much im saying fuck you, but in a good way. This is an entry i made into my 2nd book of memoirs that i kept while i was riding the train to and from work and still do now while im at work and have random thoughts.

11/20/06

I heard a guy who was a tournament Scrabble play describe himself as a "very aggressive player." What does that mean? Does he spell a word then stand up and punch the other guy in the face? I think everyday I become a little bit bigger of a pussy then i was the day before. It was cold out but not frigid tonight. I was waiting @ the train for Rich to pick me up and i was freezing. I had my collar popped trying to keep my ears warm i was flat out freezing. A couple of years ago I would have been out there with no jacket and all and just fine.

11/27/06 (My sisters birthday)

If I were a blind midget I would get the largest seeing eye dog i could find and ride him around instead walking w/ him. Joe Addai rules.

2/2/07

This is my proudest moment i've ever had while riding a train. The stench of my flatullance made a very elderly lady look up from the book she was reading and say "Eww". (On a side note this definitely happened and was absolutely hilarious, i wish you could have seen the face she made, we were facing eachother)

No comments: